2017-2018 Parent Portal Forms
The Freehold Regional High School District provides access to forms and important information, including student attendance, grades, and conduct, electronically through its online Portal. The Parent Portal is now open in order to provide access to required student forms for each student for the 2017-2018 school year. Parents are required to log into their parent account, review the forms and information and acknowledge their review. This acknowledgment will constitute an electronic signature and will have the same force and effect as a written signature. Please note that student schedules will not be available on the Portal until Friday, August 18 and will not be visible until all required forms are reviewed and acknowledged. Please contact the main office of your child’s school to request paper forms if you do not have computer/internet access.
Important forms: Please log-in, review, and acknowledge through an electronic signature the following important documents:
· 2017-2018 Student-Family Handbook Acknowledgement Form
· Network Use Agreement Form
· FERPA and Directory Notification of Rights Form
· Media Information Release Form
· Student Health History Form – Parent Questionnaire
· NJ Family Care Information Form
· Emergency Contact Form – note: you will be prompted to update your child’s emergency contact information in the Parent Portal
Student bus passes: Student bus passes will be available on Friday, August 18 at approximately 4:00 p.m. Click on the “View Bus Pass” link in order to download and print the student bus pass. Any requests for bus stop changes should be completed using the link found under Transportation Department located on the district website. For any additional questions, please also view the FAQ section on the webpage or contact the Transportation Department at email@example.com.
Student schedules: Student schedules will be available on Friday, August 18 at approximately 4:00 p.m. Schedules will only be available when ALL forms are completed and signed. Any questions regarding student schedules should be directed to the Guidance Office. Course changes will not be possible after September 15, 2017. Acceptable reasons for changing a course include:
· Data processing errors, i.e. a required course is not on the student schedule or the requested level is not indicated.
· Successful credit recovery program or credit advancement which allows progress to the next sequential course.
· Seniors who need a course to fulfill a graduation requirement.
· A documented history of student/teacher/immediate family conflict. Requests for schedule changes based on teacher preference will not be honored.
These guidelines and procedures for schedule changes will be followed at all times.
Guidance Offices – contact information:
Colts Neck High School- 732-761-0190 Extension 1030
Freehold High School- 732-431-8360 Extension 2031
Freehold Township High School- 732-431-8460 Extension 3034
Howell High School- 732-919-2131 Extension 4051
Manalapan High School- 732-792-7200 Extension 5037
Marlboro High School- 732-617-8393 Extension 6033