Educator of the Year Nominations
Do you know a classroom teacher or educational services professional who is dedicated, inspiring, and making a difference? If so, please take the time to recommend this person for the Governor's Educator of the Year Program by completing this nomination form. Administrators, staff members, parents, and community members are encouraged to participate in the nomination process.
Please complete this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd23-Zs6Yywt4nNAnL2_7UaCsWsxLesJ_9cv6Eoc147GwSj-A/viewform
Deadline is Friday, October 30, 2020.
Each nomination will be scored based on the following criteria:
• Serves as an exceptionally skilled dedicated educator in a public or charter school;
• Inspires students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn;
• Demonstrates leadership and innovation in and outside the classroom;
• Has the respect and admiration of students, parents, and colleagues; and
• Plays an active role in the community as well as the school.