HHS Live Stream for Graduation
Congratulations on reaching another milestone in your high school career! Next year as seniors, you will be eligible to obtain student parking. Below you will find links to access the Parking Application, Parking Documentation Form, and the FRHSD Senior Driving Privileges/Campus Vehicle Procedures and Disciplinary Consequences for Driving/Parking Violations. In order to maintain a secure and safe environment that is fair to all students, it is important that you review the parking procedures and guidelines listed below and in the linked documents. All of this information is located in the Senior Parking section on the Class of 2022 Webpage.
- Parking at Howell High School is a senior privilege. The senior driving privilege is given to the student exclusively, and the transporting of other students is an action that is not authorized by Howell High School or the Board of Education. Bus transportation is provided for every student in the district. Student drivers may lose driving privileges for violation of school rules and regulations, particularly for truancy, tardiness, cutting, leaving school grounds, or for continual disciplinary referrals. Students must abide by all school regulations. Parents and students are to review the Student/Family Handbook distributed at the beginning of the school year. The FRHSD Senior Driving Privileges/Campus Vehicle Procedures and Disciplinary Consequences for Driving/Parking Violations can be found HERE.
- All students and parents must review the FRHSD Driver Safety Awareness Website.
- The limited number of spaces available requires that seniors who wish to park on campus must find a partner, unless they are enrolled in a Vocational School.
- Seniors determine a fair and equitable parking schedule agreed to by both partners.
- Be aware that you are not required to drive your partner to/from school; doing so is not recommended by Howell High School and is strictly a parental decision.
- BOTH partners need to complete ALL parts of step number 4c listed below.
- After finding a partner, students should ensure the following:
- Students that apply for parking must be eligible for the 12th grade as of September 2021;
- All fines owed to Howell High School must be satisfied prior to the issuance of a parking permit (hang tag);
- Students MUST COMPLETE THE 2021-2022 PARKING APPLICATION GOOGLE FORM. This form can be found HERE. (Students must be logged into their FRHSD accounts to access the form);
- SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION WHEN THE PARKING TAG IS PICKED UP:
- A printed and completed Parking Permission Document. This can be found HERE;
- Copy of a valid New Jersey driver’s license. If a student does not yet have a license, the Google Form should STILL be completed online. Filling out the Google Form will secure a student’s parking space until a license is obtained. The actual parking hang tag will be issued after a copy of the license is turned into the Main Office along with the other required documentation;
- Copy of current registration of the vehicle(s) being driven to school; AND
- Copy of current insurance card for the vehicle(s) being driven to school.
Parking tags WILL NOT be issued unless ALL documentation is turned in. It is not the school’s responsibility to make copies of this information. Forms must be completed and signed by a parent/guardian or they will not be accepted.
- You will receive an email on August 1st detailing dates and times for parking tag pick up.
- Vocational School students that violate the school’s parking rules are subject to the same disciplinary actions as all students. Additionally, any student issued an individual space based on his/her curricular program must have the schedule verified prior to the parking pass being issued. Any student who withdraws from Vocational School will then have a parking pass under the same conditions of all other students, including the need to find a partner for the remainder of the school year.
- Current juniors are NOT allowed to park on campus. Juniors parking on campus will lose their parking privilege for their senior year.
Please note that these rules are subject to revisions when the change affects the safety and security of the school. With your cooperation, we are sure that our students will have a successful senior year. Please retain both this letter and all procedures/disciplinary consequences for your records. Return only the completed Parking Registration Form with the necessary information as outlined in this letter.
The Howell High School Administration
You will see all that in the link below.
Welcome Back to Hybrid Virtual Tours
How to get your COVID entrance pass each day
Headlines & Features
Five student films were screened at the competition and several students brought home awards
Alexandra Crocker is Howell High School's recipient
Sherry Roses was recently honored by the National Technology Student Association
If you’re out driving along Route 9 and Route 79 make sure you take a look at the billboards alongside the road
August 26, 2021
7:00 PM Board of Education Meeting
August 30, 2021
August 31, 2021
September 1, 2021
September 2, 2021
September 3, 2021
September 6, 2021
September 7, 2021
Ms. Julie Adkins
Student Assistance Coordinator
405 Squankum-Yellowbrook Road, Farmingdale, NJ 07727
732-919-2131, x. 4022
Ms. Denise Melillo
405 Squankum-Yellowbrook Road, Farmingdale, NJ 07727
732-919-2131, x. 4031
Mr. Michael Mendes
District HIB Coordinator
Director of Guidance and Operations
11 Pine Street
Englishtown, NJ 07726
732-792-7300, x. 8513
For additional information, please visit the FRHSD's Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying page