Senior Driving Privilege
Dear Parent and Senior Student of the Class of 2024:
Congratulations on reaching another milestone in your high school career! Next year, as a senior, you are eligible to obtain student parking.
In order to maintain a secure and safe environment that is fair to all students, it is important that you review the parking procedures and guidelines listed below and in the linked locations and tabs to the left.
- Parking at Marlboro High School is a SENIOR privilege. The FRHSD Senior Driving Privileges/Campus Vehicle Procedures can be found HERE. This information must be reviewed prior to applying for parking privileges.
There is a limited number of parking spots. Students attending Brookdale CC or one of the Monmouth Cty. Vocational Schools are eligible for their own space. Students who have been approved and are registered for Senior Leave prior to the start of the 2023-24 school year will also have a designated space. All other Seniors eligible to park will have access to their spot on odd or even days. (Every other day). Students may elect to create a “partnership” enabling them to use the spot each day that school is in session. All students intending to register to park, should apply regardless of their age. Once approved that spot will be held until the driver has met the age requirement for driving in the state of New Jersey.
In order to apply for parking, students should ensure that all fines owed to Marlboro High School must be satisfied prior to the issuance of a parking permit (hang tag).
- Follow these steps to apply for parking in the 2023-2024 school year:
- A picture* of a valid New Jersey driver’s license. If a student does not yet have a license, the Google Form should STILL be completed online.
- A picture* of current registration of the vehicle(s) being driven to school; AND
- A picture* of the current insurance card for the vehicle(s) being driven to school.
- All students and parents must review the FRHSD Driver Safety Awareness Website.
- Students must complete the 2023-2024 Parking Application Google Form. This form can be found HERE. (Students must be logged into their FRHSD accounts to access the form).
- Be prepared to submit the following documentation in the Google form:
- If this documentation is not yet available, when it is available, the student is responsible for providing the document(s) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking tags WILL NOT be issued unless ALL documentation is turned in.
You will receive an email in August detailing dates and times for parking tag pick up.
Please note that these rules are subject to revision when the change affects the safety and security of the school. Any questions related to parking for the Class of 2024 can be directed to email@example.com (x6007) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*A picture refers to jpeg or PDF only. No other file type will be accepted.