Committed to Teen Driver Safety
The Freehold Regional High School District (FRHSD) is committed to teen driver safety. The district strives to help teen drivers consider the real consequences of their actions and choices: from losing a license and/or insurance coverage to losing relationships, mobility, or even their lives.
Students in the Class of 2022 will receive information via email regarding parking application procedures. Parents and students applying for a parking permit for the 2021-2022 school year must review the information and details provided on the FRHSD Driver Safety Awareness Program available HERE.
- Colts Neck High School: Mr. Shawn Currie, email@example.com
- Freehold Boro High School: Mr. John Hein, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freehold Township High School: Ms. Leighanne Recktenwald, email@example.com
- Howell High School: Mr. Brian Post, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manalapan High School: Dr. Mary Hough, email@example.com
- Marlboro High School: Dr. Jeannette Bruno, firstname.lastname@example.org
The FRHSD's teen driver safety program received the New Jersey Safety Council’s Beacon of Safety Award for “outstanding and continuous achievement in advancing safety and health.” By coupling the teen driver safety program with the traditional driver’s education course, the FRHSD has taken a proactive role in persuading student drivers to take responsibility for their driving practices and behavior. The program has also been recognized by the Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey as a "Champion Schools" program.
Student Teen Driver Safety Flags and Banners
Teen Driver Resources
Visit the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission.
Check out these driver safety tips and resources from Action Donation Services.
Leland West presents this Comprehensive Auto Safety Guide.
Parents! Visit NJTeenDriving.com for safety resources!
Learn about Brain Injuries at "U Got Brains?"
TeenDriving.com has safety tips for new drivers and their parents.
DSA (Drive and Stay Alive) has a wealth of resources and information.