Summer Academy Programs
The Freehold Regional High School District is proud to offer three options for summer learning through the Summer Academy: Credit Recovery, Original Credit, and the AP Bridge Program.
All Summer Academy programs are held at Colts Neck High School.
- 2019 Original Credit and Credit Recovery programs run from July 1 to August 9, and will be closed on July 4 and 5 in observance of the holiday.
- 2019 AP Bridge runs from July 22 to July 26.
Each program targets different student needs:
- Credit Recovery is for students who have failed a course and need to regain credit (Credit Recovery FAQ en espanol);
- Original Credit is for students who want to fulfill graduation requirements or gain advancement to higher-level courses (Original Credit FAQ en espanol);
- AP Bridge is for students taking an AP class for the first time in the upcoming school year.
Our Summer Academy brochure gives more information about each program that may help determine which is best for your child. An application is necessary for each program.FRHSD parents and students: log in to the Genesis Portal, select the Forms tab, and fill out the appropriate application.Out-of-district students (those who do not attend FRHSD): use the links below to register. Click on the appropriate link below to begin the application process.
Credit Recovery Program (application for out-of-district students only)
Original Credit Program (application for out-of-district students only) The registration period is over.