Information for the 2020-2021 School Year
COVID-19 Return to In-Person School Protocols - Periodic updates are possible based on the latest guidance from health officials
Resources for Remote Learning
Lunch will not be served in school on the partial-day schedule. Families that qualify for food assistance will have meal packages containing both breakfast and lunch for multiple days delivered by school bus to a location near the home. Time and location details for the Monday and Thursday deliveries will be provided to eligible students via the Parent Portal. Please contact the Transportation Department at (732) 431-8368 with any questions.
All students, including eligible students, also have access to meal packages containing both breakfast and lunch for multiple days at Freehold Borough and Howell High Schools on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 4:00pm – 6:00 pm. Please contact Food Services at (732) 792-7300 ext. 1067 with any questions.
The FRHSD prioritizes the health of our students and staff. Please know that we are following recommendations from the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH), the New Jersey Department of Education, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The NJDOH recommends following these steps to prevent the transmission of respiratory infections:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your sleeve, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially with a fever.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.