Information for the 2020-2021 School Year
FRHSD will begin the school year on September 10, 2020 in the All Students Remote Schedule - updated 8.26.2020
Resources for Remote Learning
For those that qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch, student meals will be distributed by Freehold Regional buses to a bus stop near your home at a specific time. You can access the bus stop location and time beginning on September 8, 2020 by logging into the Parent Portal and clicking on the DOCUMENTS tab. Meal delivery to specific bus stops at specific times will occur every Monday and Thursday beginning September 10, 2020 and continue until further notice. Please arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes before the specified time and anticipate waiting an additional 10 minutes in the event the bus is running late.
If you have questions about meal delivery, please email Transportation@frhsd.com or call 732-431-8368.
The FRHSD prioritizes the health of our students and staff. Please know that we are following recommendations from the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH), the New Jersey Department of Education, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The NJDOH recommends following these steps to prevent the transmission of respiratory infections:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your sleeve, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially with a fever.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.