COVID-19 Protocols - Periodic updates are possible based on the latest guidance from health officials. Last updated 9/6/2022.
LEA Plan for Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services - updated 12/15/2023
Videos from our local community partner, CentraState Health Care System, regarding the COVID-19 vaccine:
The FRHSD prioritizes the health of our students and staff. Please know that we are following recommendations from the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH), the New Jersey Department of Education, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The NJDOH recommends following these steps to prevent the transmission of respiratory infections:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your sleeve, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially with a fever.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
Local information about COVID-19 can be found on the Monmouth County Health Department website. Reliable and timely updates are provided by the Center for Disease Control at www.CDC.gov.
Facing Financial Hardships due to COVID-19? Monmouth ACTS’ Financial Recovery Initiative is available for assistance.