Information for the 2020-2021 School Year Coming Soon
Resources for Remote Learning
ATTENTION ALL FRHSD STUDENTS!
The Freehold Regional High School District is making important changes to meal distribution and delivery to better accommodate our families.
Meal Delivery Update:
Beginning Monday, March 30th, student meals will be distributed by Freehold Regional buses to a bus stop near your home at a specific time. You can find the exact bus stop location and time by logging into the Parent Portal and clicking on the DOCUMENTS tab.
Meal delivery to specific bus stops at specific times will occur every Monday and Thursday until further notice. Please arrive at the bus stop 10 minutes before the specified time and anticipate waiting an additional 10 minutes in the event the bus is running late.
Meal Pickup Update:
Beginning Monday, March 30th, meal distribution will NO longer take place between 10am and 1pm.
Instead, Freehold Boro High School, located at 2 Robertsville Road, will be distributing meals on Mondays and Thursdays between the new hours of 5pm and 7pm.
If you have questions about meal delivery, please email Transportation@frhsd.com or call 732-431-8368.
The FRHSD prioritizes the health of our students and staff. Please know that we are following recommendations from the New Jersey Department of Health (NJDOH), the New Jersey Department of Education, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The NJDOH recommends following these steps to prevent the transmission of respiratory infections:
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your sleeve, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home if you’re sick, especially with a fever.
- Avoid people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.