Home / Join the Key Communicators Network!
Join the Key Communicators Network!
The Freehold Regional High School District (FRHSD) continually welcomes members of the school community to serve as Key Communicators on the FRHSD Communications Advisory Committee (CAC). One of the primary goals of the CAC is to persistently improve two-way communication with the school community. Research has proven that improved communication with community stakeholders can enhance education. When stakeholders are informed, involvement and support for students increases. If you would like to be a part of the CAC, continue reading and then complete and submit this form.
What is the purpose of the Communications Advisory Committee?
- To expand opportunities for the school community to increase awareness of district goals and objectives, initiatives and programs.
- To maximize opportunity to share information and solicit input and feedback on educational matters.
- To enhance communal efforts in improving student academic success.
Who might the Communications Advisory Committee consist of?
Members of the CAC may include but are not limited to the following:
- Board Members
- Business Owners
- FRHSD Faculty & Staff
- Real Estate Agents
- Religious Leaders
- Senior Citizens
What are some of the responsibilities of the CAC?
Agree to receive information from the district and to share information with others in the community when opportunity permits.
- Contact administrators with reports of any inquiries or issues that arise in the school community.
- Agree to be contacted by administrators to share your thoughts about specific issues or concerns.
- Agree to attend committee meetings.